Today, let’s get to know this frequent visitor to the laboratory – the Erlenmeyer flask!
Small mouth, big bottom,
Appearance is flat-bottomed conical with a cylindrical neck
There are several scales on the bottle to indicate the capacity it can hold.use
1. The conical flask is generally used in titration experiments. In order to prevent the titrant from splashing out of the bottle when dripping, causing experimental errors, place the bottle on a magnetic stirrer to stir. You can also hold the neck of the bottle with your hand and use your wrist. Shake to mix evenly.
2. The conical flask can also be used in ordinary experiments to produce gas or as a reaction vessel. Its conical structure is relatively stable
3. The vessel can be heated on a water bath or an electric stove
(1) The injected liquid does not exceed 1/2 of its volume, and it is easy to cause splashing if too much.
(2) Use asbestos mesh when heating (except electric furnace heating).
(3) The outside of the conical flask should be wiped dry before heating.
(4) After use, it needs to be cleaned with special detergent, dried, and stored in a dry container.
(5) Under normal circumstances, it cannot be used to store liquids.
(6) Rotate in the same direction when oscillating
The most important thing is here!
then this lab regular
In the end how to clean to clean it?
Hurry up and invite today’s senior-level representatives:
First try to wash with warm water + ordinary detergent to assist
Result…I can’t wash it at all…
Or invite our protagonist – the Lab Automatic Glassware Washer!
We put the bottle directly into the bottle washer for cleaning
Erlenmeyer flasks are clear again!
Are you still worried about Laboratory Glassware Washer by hand?
Then come and try the bottle washer!
Post time: Mar-21-2022