Three levels glassware washer with Modular basket design
Flash-1/F1 Laboratory glassware washer，Three – layers cleaning independent installation,It can be connected with tap water & pure water. The standard process is to use tap water & detergent to do mainly wash, then use Pure water rinsing, it will bring you a convenient and fast cleaning effect. When you have drying requirements for cleaned utensils, please choose Flash-F1.
|Brand Name:||XPZ||Model Number:||Flash-F2|
|Place of Origin:||Hangzhou,China||Overall Power Consumption:||10KW or 24KW|
|Washing Chamber Volume:||308L||Material:||Inner Chamber 316L/Shell 304|
|Water Consumption/Cycle:||23L||Power Consumption-Water Heating:||4KW or 18KW|
|Washer Chamber Size(H*W*D)mm:||990*540*550mm||External Size(H*W*D)mm:||1385*935*775mm|
Packaging Details Wooden Package
Automatic Glassware Washer
1. Can be standardized for cleaning to ensure uniform cleaning results and reduce uncertainties in human operation.
2. Easy to verify and save records for easy traceability management.
3. Reduce staff risk and avoid injury or infection during manual cleaning.
4. Cleaning, disinfection, drying and automatic completion, reducing equipment and labor input, saving costs
——-Normal washing procedure
Pre-washing → washing with Alkaline detergent under 80°C → rinse with Acid detergent →rinse with tap water → rinse with pure water→rinse with pure water under 75°C→drying
Technological Innovations: Modular basket design
It is divided into upper and lower cleaning baskets. Each layer of the basket is divided into two (left and right )modules. The module is arranged with automatic closing mechanical valve device. It can also be placed on any layer without changing the basket structure.
1: More extensive cleaning, can wash more varieties of glasswares
2: There are four seats at the same time in the upper and lower layers, and four modules can be placed at the same time
3: Free combination according different bottles.
4: Cleaning costs decrease
5: Each layer (upper or lower) can be cleaned separately, especially the lower layer, which can be cleaned directly after placing the module
1.In situ drying system
2. Built-in HEPA high efficiency filter to ensure the cleanliness of dry air;
3. Synchronize the drying water circulation pipeline to avoid the pipeline contamination of the cleaning system;
4. Double temperature control to ensure drying temperature;
1.Wash Start delay function: The instrument comes with appointment time start & timer start function to improve the customer’s work efficiency;
2. OLED module color display, self-illumination, high contrast, no viewing angle limitation
4.3 level password management, which can meet the use of different management rights;
5. Equipment fault self-diagnosis and sound, text prompts;
6. Cleaning data automatic storage function (optional);
7.USB cleaning data export function (optional);
8. Micro printer data printing function (optional)
Automatic glassware washer—principle
Heating the water, adding detergent, and use a circulation pump to drive into the professional basket pipe to wash the inner surface of the vessel. there are also upper and lower spray arms in the instrument cleaning chamber, which can clean the upper and lower surfaces of the vessel.
|Basic Data||Functional Parameter|
|Power Supply||220V/380V||220V/380V||ITL automatic door||Yes||Yes|
|Material||Inner Chamber 316L/Shell 304||Inner Chamber 316L/Shell 304||ICA Module||Yes||Yes|
|Total Power||5KW/19KW||9KW/23KW||Peristaltic Pump||2||2|
|Heating Power||4KW/18KW||4KW/18KW||Condensing Unit||Yes||Yes|
|Drying Power||N/A||1KW||Custom Program||Yes||Yes|
|Washing Temp.||50-93℃||50-93℃||OLED Screen||Yes||Yes|
|Washing Chamber Volume||308L||308L||RS232 Printing Interface||Yes||Yes|
|Cleaning Procedures||35||35||Conductivity Monitoring||Optional||Optional|
|The Layer Number of Cleaning||3 layers（Petri dish 4 layers）||3 layers（Petri dish 4 layers）||Internet of Things||Optional||Optional|
|Pump Washing Rate||900L/min||900L/min||Dimension（H*W*D）mm||1385*935*775mm||1385*935*775mm|
|Weight||200KG||225KG||Inner cavity size (H*W*D)mm||990*540*550mm||990*540*550mm|