The design of laboratory glassware washer is more ergonomic. It can not only reduce the workload and the potential risks of laboratory staff ,but also ensure a higher level of repeatability of the cleanliness of glassware after cleaning. Its application fields Including quality inspection,forensic medicine and commodity inspection, centers for Disease Control Prevention, environmental monitoring stations, food and drug administration, etc.
Professional structural design and better cleaning system:
1. The Lab Washing Machine is made of high-quality stainless steel (external material: 304 stainless steel; inner cavity material: 316L stainless steel), and the pipeline is made of sanitary stainless steel pipe fittings, which is corrosion-resistant;
2. Front pull-down door opening, easy to load basket after opening the door;
3. The double-layer removable heat insulation and sound insulation shell design, Lab glassware washer can prevent scalding workers and reduce heat loss;
4. Two way water inlet design (tap water and pure water);
5. The water seal of the drainage pipeline is designed to prevent the reverse flow of sewage;
6. Circulating pump: large flow and low pressure (imported professional cleaning circulating pump, large flow 600l/min, efficient and stable, providing strong cleaning mechanical force);
7. Spray arm: the upper and lower layers. According to the needs, the third layer can be installed. The asymmetric design, fan-shaped nozzle reduces the spray pressure and covers the spray range. The automatic glassware washer realizes the cleaning without dead corners;
8. The internal and external surfaces of the utensils are perfectly cleaned (the cleaning pressure and flow are accurately calculated);
9. Peristaltic pump realizes automatic and accurate addition of cleaning fluid and neutralizing fluid;
10. 8kw heating device, no matter what the water inlet temperature is, the glassware washer can ensure to reach the appropriate cleaning and rinsing temperature quickly;
How to clean laboratory utensils?
（1） According to the degree of automation:
1. Manual cleaning;
2. Automatic laboratory bottle washing machine;
3. Manual soaking + ultrasonic cleaning;
（2） According to the cleaning process:
1. General glassware is washed with tap water first, then wiped with conventional detergent, then washed with tap water, and finally washed with water three times;
2. Precision or difficult to brush utensils (pipettes, volumetric flasks, conical flasks, etc.) are washed with tap water first and drained, soaked in lotion, then rinsed with tap water, finally rinsed with pure water;
3. A washed glassware should not be stained with oil and water drops, otherwise it should be washed again until it meets the requirements.
4. glassware washer: example :the standard cleaning of glassware is as follows: pre-washing with old water cleaning, then use 60℃water temperature alkaline cleaning agent to wash, neutralization cleaning with acid cleaning agent, softening water cleaning, pure water cleaning, pure water rinsing (up to 95 ℃). Cleaning is all over.
5. The cleaning procedure of the glassware washer is very important. Please to be sure follow the reference procedure given by the Xipingzhe Instruments Technology Co.,Ltd .For the water temperature, the amount of water circulation and detergent, the number of rinsing all have high requirements on the cleanliness index of the vessel.
Post time: Jul-25-2022